Share your story and start posting to your Channel.
Put your articles next to those of your favorite journalists on PressReader — here’s how.
1.) Where do I start posting?
- Click on your Channel name, located at the top right of your screen, and select “New Post”
2.) How do I get started?
- Just start typing! The first line of the post is by default your title, and the subsequent lines are for the body of the post.
- If you want to make a header click on the plus sign and select “header”. This will turn all the text on that line into a header (bold).
4.) Adding videos to your post
- Click on the plus sign
- Then click on the video button
- You’ll be prompted to copy and paste a link from Vimeo or YouTube.
- Once you paste the link the video will automatically appear in the post.
5.) How to publish your post?
- Don’t forget to click “Post” at the top right corner of your screen to publish your post in your Channel, otherwise you’ll lose your draft!
6.) Where can I find my post?
- Your post will appear in your Channel and will be shared in the Home Feed of your Followers. You can also create a Collection to add your posts to.
What’s coming next?
- Sharing posts on other social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
- Commenting and adding opinions to posts.
- Saving post drafts for later editing.
Still have questions?
The PressReader Team