NewspaperDirect to Provide Newspapers and Magazines at the 2012 Summer Games in London
In less than 40 days, hundreds of thousands of people from around the world will descend on London to cheer on the world’s greatest athletes as they compete for gold. International newspapers like yours will be in high demand as the media and athletes flock to read the latest stories from home.
NewspaperDirect will be there to ensure that the world’s publishers are able to include the latest news in their newspapers and magazines and that the many points of sales and readers have all the publications as soon as available.
What will NewspaperDirect offer?
NewspaperDirect will have full print and distribution operations in both secure and non-secure event venues. We will offer a number of printing formats, including original format offset printing and full colour large-scale digital production. Additionally, on-site cutsheet production will be available, giving publishers with later file delivery times the opportunity to provide Day-A content to the working media professionals and their national teams.
When will we be operational?
Where will we be distributing?
NewspaperDirect will provide timely delivery of your publications to both secure and non-secure locations in London, including but not limited to:
- Main Press Centre and International Broadcast Centre’s international newsstand. Located in the heart of the MPC/IBC complex, this NewspaperDirect-operated newsstand will be a prime point of sales for your publications.
- Media at International Broadcast Centre
- Media at Main Press Centre
- Main Press Centre lounge
- Main Press Centre library
- Athletes’ Village, including:
- your country’s team residences
- Welcome Reception lounge
- and other recreation areas
- Numerous hotels in and around London
- Special requests/deliveries to hosting houses, sponsor venues, and more
So, how can you be there?
Publishers interested in providing their newspapers to athletes, delegates and media should contact us at London2012@newspaperdirect.com to learn more and receive a quote.