Next Stop: INMA World Congress, May 6-8 in Los Angeles, USA!
Spring is definitely a busy conference season for us at NewspaperDirect. It is a great time to catch up with publishers, share with and learn from the industry’s top experts from all corners of the world.
Johanie and Nikolay’s next stop is the 82nd Annual INMA World Congress on May 6-8 in Los Angeles, USA. This year’s theme is “New Oxygen, New Growth” and will bring together the leading executives employed by top publishers of newspapers, magazines, websites, tablets, and mobile worldwide.
Some of the topics discussed will be:
- Identifying revenue growth path models.
- The practical steps to implementing cross-departmental culture change.
- Implementing an ethic of innovation company-wide.
- Driving cross-platform advertising sales in the emerging channels.
- Implementing bundled subscriptions across print and digital platforms.
- The latest research on how consumers interact with news brands across platforms.
Sounds like a busy schedule ahead, doesn’t it? This is why, on Monday May 7, from 5:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m., NewspaperDirect has decided to host its Annual INMA Cocktail Reception to allow attendees to unwind and mingle after an intense day of conference sessions before heading out for business dinners and other evening functions. So don’t miss it and come join us for a drink or two in the Networking Lounge Area 16!
If you prefer setting up a private meeting, you can email us at email@example.com.
Looking forward to seeing many of you there!