PressReader v2.0 for iPad to hit iTunes soon!
Have you been eagerly awaiting a brand new release of PressReader for iPad? Well, it’s right around the corner and it’s better than ever!
PressReader v2.0 brings with it some great new navigational properties as well as a more intuitive end user experience that will help you more easily download titles and create auto-delivery subscriptions.
Here’s a quick preview of what you can expect:
- Redesigned look and feel including brand new Library Shelf view
- Improved navigation using section and page slider
- Ability to automatically remove publications after 60 days (users can still choose to automatically remove issues after 3, 7, 14, and 30 days or choose not to automatically remove old publications).
- Simplified automatic delivery process
- Ability to exclude downloaded publications while backing up device through iTunes
Version 2.0 of PressReader will be available through the iTunes App Store within the next couple of days so please keep your eyes peeled!
As always, we appreciate your feedback, comments and suggestions. If you’re really digging the app, make sure you tell the world by posting a review on iTunes!