PressReader for iPad now available for download on iTunes!
PressReader app for iPad allows subscribers to automatically download their favorite daily read from a selection of more than 1,500 newspapers and magazines from 90 countries in 45 languages, where you can:
- Enjoy complete digital replicas in stunning clarity often before the print version is on the newsstands;
- Effortlessly browse entire publications with one finger;
- Navigate quickly to a favorite section using the Table of Contents;
- Pinch-out to zoom and get a better look;
- View stories in both rich graphics and an easy-to-read text view;
- Jump from article to article;
- Search across publications from over 90 countries to get a perspective from around the world, while online;
- Set up automated subscriptions to favorite titles;
- Authorize their device for their existing PressDisplay.com account.
Check out the demo below:[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxrEq5UpWY]
“PressReader delivers an immersive reading experience that cannot be rivaled,” said Alex Kroogman, CEO of NewspaperDirect. “At last, readers can hold a digital edition in their hands and read it from front to back, just the way the title was printed — with no compromises in quality, fidelity or content. With PressReader, the Apple iPad is truly the breakthrough product publishers and readers have been waiting for. ”
Remember that existing PressDisplay.com subscribers can authorize their iPads in the exact same way they authorize their iPhones or iPod Touch, ensuring they don’t have to pay twice for their favorite publications.
Enjoy and thanks for hanging in there!