NewspaperDirect to participate at TH(ink) eReaders 2010 Summit
mediaIDEAS, an independent research strategy organization, labels eReaders as one of the most disruptive technologies of the early 21st Century. On Wednesday March 10 at the TH(ink) eReaders 2010 Summit in New York City, the who’s who of the eReader and digital publishing world will come together for a half day to discuss exactly how these disruptive technologies can work for you, not against you.
Nikolay Malyarov, NewspaperDirect’s Director of Digital Media and Legal Affairs, will be right in the thick of things as he’ll participate in a panel discussing eReaders and the most relevant questions surrounding them – questions such as:
- What are the keys to an immersive magazine, book, and Newspaper reading environment and can these be achieved on an eReader?
- What developments over the next year will be coming to the eReader hardware space?
- How will the user experience change over the next year with eReader software?
- How do eReaders fit in a publisher’s range of delivery options?
- How will publishers make money on the eReader platforms? What role will advertising play?
- What affect will the Apple tablet and the tablet market in general, have on the ePaper and eReader market?
- Is there room for more proprietary content platforms like those from Apple and Amazon?
By the end of it all, attendees will have a better understanding of eReader technology, developments in the eReader world and the financial opportunities afforded to those who include eReaders and eReader potential directly into their business models.