Microsoft webinar series – PressDisplay on Mobile PC's
Tablet and Mobile PC applications continue to evolve as people seek new ways to be productive anywhere and at anytime. The Microsoft Mobile PC team is pleased to announce a series of web seminars which showcase solutions for this growing market.
We invite you to tune in to a special ½ hour web seminar on May 14, 2007 at 10:00 PST, where Microsoft Corporation and NewspaperDirect will showcase NewspaperDirect’s flagship digital newspaper solutions which have been optimized for Mobile PC’s:
• PressDisplay.com (the largest online newspaper kiosk in the world)
• PressReader (the only newspaper reader which supports hundreds of publications with just one software download)
Learn how you can enjoy instant access to hundreds of full content digital newspaper replicas from 70 countries in 37 languages and experience a friendly, interactive and consistent “newspaper look and feel”, with tables of content, foreign language translation capabilities, cross-title searching, article blogging and sharing, clickable URL’s, emails and phone numbers and text–to–voice conversion application.
To join the web cast, on the day of the event, please click here 15 minutes before the seminar begins. (No registration is required. For further information, please see instructions at bottom of this posting)
We look forward to seeing you there!
If you can’t make the event, don’t worry, we will have a link to a recorded version for you to view at your leisure shortly after the event. Just check back on the PressDisplay Blog in a few days.
To view the Web seminar you will need:
• A computer with access to the Internet to view the visual portion of the event.
• A functioning sound card and speakers or headphones for your PC.
• Windows Media Player 9 (WMP 9).
• A compatible computer configuration.
To test your computer:
• Click here
• Install and run Live Meeting software if prompted to do so.
• You should see a Live Meeting console with 3 revolving slides. If you are able to see all three slides your test is successful. If you are not able to see the slides or if your system is stalled, please contact Event Support at 1-800-893-8779 or (international callers) at 1-971-544-3222. You may also send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.