Q&A about: Subscription Plans
In this post, I’ll share with you some answers to questions PressDisplay.com users asked about our pricing plans. Feel free to suggest other questions for this post and we’ll do our best to answer them. Also, don’t forget to check out the help files on PressDisplay.com related to this area.
1. Why would I subscribe to PressDisplay.com when there are so many free news sites available?
There are many features available in PressDisplay.com that you cannot get with free news sites, such as:
• 100% full content replicas of hundreds of printed newspapers (ie. Many front page stories from printed newspapers are not available on free news sites)
• article ranking (readers’ choice versus editors’ picks),
• advanced search and monitoring of printed news
• newspaper radio,
• downloading of full newspaper replicas for offline reading
to name a few…
Let me give you one example of how PressDisplay.com’s free news monitoring compares with other free news alerts:
Many consumers and companies rely on online news searches from services such as Google News or Yahoo News to be notified when a news article contains a specific word or phrase, however these services can only locate online mentions and only for those media outlets that do not require a subscription to see the original content.
PressDisplay.com provides access to exact replicas of every printed issue in its roster of global newspapers, and also shows the article in its original context, exactly as it appears in the printed edition. This equates to significant added value to business, such as:
• Understand prominence. Business executives and PR agencies can see exactly how a company or product (or advertisement) was positioned in the printed publication relative to other stories or advertisements (e.g. section and page placement, font size, position of pictures, format, etc.).
• Build better clip reports. Copies of the original, color article, complete with any graphics, can be added to media kits or used in legal documentation where referencing original printed newspapers is required.
• Articles can be translated on the fly in up to 12 languages, so stories that reference a company or product in a foreign language newspaper are instantly accessible to readers in their native language.
• Share and collaborate. Smart bookmarks allow subscribers to set up folders for hot topics in their industry, competitors, partners, or clients, providing a central repository that everyone in their company can access.
• And, with a corporate PressDisplay.com subscription, anyone in the company can contribute to these shared folders with their own search results, creating a collaborative environment for sharing market, industry, competitive, partner and customer news.
Visitors to PressDisplay.com can create up to three monitors, free of charge, and track items of interest (e.g. company name, person, product, competition or hot topic) and choose to have the results sent to their email inbox either as soon as articles are published or at a specific time each day.
And don’t forget that PressDisplay.com offers flexible subscription plans (from our free plan, to pay-as-you-go, to personal, corporate and professional) where users can try before they buy.
2. How can I subscribe and what are the subscription rates?
You can subscribe to PressDisplay.com with a value-packed plan that best fits your reading habits. Click here to view the subscription plans:
PressDisplay.com Subscription Plans Information
3. How do I upgrade my subscription plan?
Under the “My Services” menu item, enter ‘My account’ console, select Subscription Status and then click on Upgrade Subscription. It’s a good idea to visit your Subscription Status page on a regular basis, to keep yourself updated on how many newspapers you’ve read this month, and when your next payment is due.
4. Can I later change the email address I used for my registration?
5. I am a paid subscriber. I need to cancel my PressDisplay.com/PressReader subscription. What is the best way to proceed?
A: We understand that your needs may change. If you ever need to cancel your subscription to PressDisplay.com (and we hope you won’t), simply log in to www.pressdisplay.com using your existing account credentials and navigate to My Services > My Accounts > My Subscription. Then, select the Pay As You Go plan and click the Continue button. Please note that your recurring subscription will stop immediately.
Or, send a quick note to our Customer Support Team at least 2 business days before your current subscription is scheduled to renew. We will immediately process the cancellation and send you a confirmation for your records.
6. I am a paid subscriber. I need to suspend my PressDisplay.com subscription for a couple of months. Is there a way to do this?
A: Of course! Should you require a suspension of your subscription, please send a quick note to our Customer Support Team at least 2 business days before your current subscription is scheduled to renew. We will immediately process the suspension and send you a confirmation for your records. Then, when you are ready to come back to enjoying your favorite publications on PressDisplay.com, send us another quick note, and we’ll re-activate your account.